Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Almost Time!!!

We are leaving tomorrow morning, so obviously we are finishing up packing and running around making sure we don't forget anything.  I thought I'd take a few minutes away from all the commotion to do a quick post.  I'm also testing again to make sure posting to my blog via email will work. 

I went to bed late last night, then got up really early, about 4:45.  I just couldn't go back to sleep, so excited about tomorrow and wanted to get an early start on finishing up everything.  So I've spent all day long packing, finishing up the last bit of laundry and cleaning the house.  That is one thing I'm making sure of; that we don't come back home to a messy house.  I want to walk back in and feel a sense of peace. 

I've included photos of what our packing looked like last night.  It has literally taken over our living room!

Last night I was really anxious, not quite as much this morning, but a little while ago, that good excitement kicked in!  You know, like the kind you had as a kid on Christmas morning, waiting to open your presents.  I mean, I felt like jumping up and down and crying happy tears, I was so excited!  To know that tomorrow I'll be up in the air, on my way to my precious angel!  I can't think of many things that are more exciting than that!

If I have a chance in the morning before we leave, I'll post one last time.  Then I'll be posting again as soon as I can once we arrive in China.

4 comments:

mom2three said...

YIPEEE!! I was teary-eyes reading this last post and soon, so soon, you will be on your way to Hannah!! I will be eagerly anticipating your post in Beijing so just know someone is waiting for you to type an email!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'll be thinking of ya'll and praying for you! Can't wait to see the post where your Hannah Claire is with you! That was a really sweet post below this one too!

Tammy

The Tucker Troops said...

I'm praying travel mercies for you. I'm waiting with excitement of those first pictures together!

God Bless-
Beth

mom2three said...

thought of you guys all day yesterday. You should be in Beijing by now enjoying China. Looking forward to hearing stories!!

~Branda