Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 13

Just a quick update: I'm happy to say I'm over the Post Adoption Depression or Post Adoption Anxiety, or whatever it was.  I'm seeing things much more clearly now and can't wait to get Shi Lin back home and settled in!
 
We're enjoying our stay here in Guangzhou, but I'm so ready to be back in my house with more space.  Being cramped in this hotel room with two kids is starting to drive me crazy!
 
My sister is scheduled to be induced on Friday while we're flying back home, so please keep her and her new baby in your prayers.
 
 

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad you are feeling better! It is a combo of jet lag, being homesick and all of the building up to this moment! All of this is normal .I went through this with Ava after returning home from Russia.
You are almost home!!!!!!
Safe travels!
Nicole

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I'm loving all the pictures and hearing about your time in China!

Tammy

mom2three said...

So glad everything is going better. I completely understand how you are/were feeling. I am praying for y'all. Looking forward to seeing your newest addition. Let me know when I can bring food by.