Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Only Days Away

We are now 7 days away from leaving for China!  I can't believe it; one week away from leaving, and only 11 days from holding our baby in our arms!!!

I put together this slideshow to express what we've been feeling along this journey to our daughter.  For those of you who are waiting for you child, or have been there before, I know you will identify with it.  I hope it will touch everyone's heart with the understanding of how much we love our little girl, though she is so many miles away.

3 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh I have a big lump in my throat and tears in my eyes! I will be praying that all goes smoothly and the adjustment for Hannah Claire is easy! I can't wait for you to hold her for the first time! It's so close...

Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy

Nicole said...

This was just beautiful!!!!
I can not wait to follow along on your journey to Hannah!!!!!
I will be praying for a safe trip and an easy transition for Hannah.
Soooo excited for you guy's,
Nicole

Unknown said...

That was a real tear-jerker...I can't wait to hold my niece in my arms and tell her I love her. Thank you for sharing that with us.