Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Preparing to Post from China

In just a few short months we'll be in China, and we're scrambling to get things ready for our little empress to come home with us.  One thing I've thought about is that I'd like to be able to post little updates on this blog while we're there.  I've heard that in some places in China Blogger is blocked, or is in Chinese, but I found out you can post via email.  I'm so glad to learn this is possible!  So this post is a test to see if it works for me.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Have you found out any specifics yet? Like sizes?

Angela Griffin said...

No, we'll get updated measurements right before we travel, but we've been told they probably won't be too accurate. The advice we've been given is just buy her a few outfits while we're in China.