Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two Weeks Home!

Today we've been home with Hannah two weeks! And what a two weeks it's been! The first week was really hard; one of the hardest of my life in fact, but last week it got easier. Now I feel so much better, it's amazing. Everyone said give it some time, and they were right. I’m starting to get used to Hannah being here, and more importantly, I’m so glad she’s here! As I told our social worker, I can feel the love creeping in.

Chip’s mother is here this weekend, so I only have time for a quick post and a few pictures from our first two weeks home. I just got all the pictures on my computer last night, so on a later post, I’ll share more pictures from our time in China.


 
Showing Hannah her room when we first got home:






5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sounds like things are getting better and better!!! Hannah is such a doll! She looks so happy in her new home!

Love the crocks on the wrong feet :) I think all kids put them on the wrong feet :)

Nicole said...

Hannah looks so happy! I am glad you are feeling better. As each week passes you will continue to feel better and that love will keep on creeping in!
I feel a bit more prepared for this portion of the journey this time! Now if I can just get past the jet lag. That is the part I am really dreading!!!!!!
Nicole

Julie B said...

what great pics! love the pics of her looking at all of her new toys in her room! she is so beautiful and looks like she is adjusting well! soo happy for all of you guys!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh it is so good to see Hannah there in your home! She's so cute and looks so happy! Glad you're feeling better about everything! I've prayed for you!

Enjoying reading everything!

Have a great 3rd week! :)
Tammy

The Tucker Troops said...

Hello Angela--I just want you to know, I've been following right along. I'm sorry I have not posted until now. It's been a little bit crazy over here. I'm so happy that things are going well and your second week home was much better. Hannah Claire is so beautiful and she looks so tiny. I love her room and those pictures. It's amazing how time works miracles...it will all come together. Be patient. I know you are a terrific Mom. God Bless--Beth