Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Monday, December 28, 2009

LSC!!!

I just got a call from our agency that our Letter Seeking Confirmation, or LSC, has arrived in their office! What this means is that China has officially approved our adoption of Hannah! The paperwork will be overnighted to us, we'll send it to the Amercian Consulate, then they'll process it and send it back to the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs). Once they receive it, they'll notify our daughter's foster mother that she has a family and we'll be able to start sending photos and gifts to our little Shi-Lin (Hannah's Chinese name). I'll also be able to get more photos of her and post them online for all to see!

This news would make my day on any day, but particularly on this day. Miles woke up early this morning with some kind of stomach bug and has had diarrhea and been throwing up most of the the day today, so the phone call I got from Great Wall was such a welcome surprise!

It looks like it will probably be late March or early to Mid April when we travel! We'll know for sure our travel date in 1 or 2 months from now!

2 comments:

Amanda Deardorff said...

Wonderful!!!! So exciting! I'm sorry that Miles is sick though. Give him a hug from me please!

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Hi I wnted to introduce myself. I am Lori Printy and we too are adopting a little girl through Great Wall SN. We filed our I800 on 2/2 and expect to travel about the same time as you, late March/early April. Maybe we will meet. Your daughter is an absolute doll!