Hannah Claire Shi Lin

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Prayer Answered

This past Sunday night we found out my cousin, Paula, and her husband were inspired by us to adopt a little girl from China too! I'm sure they didn't know it when they made their decision, but I had prayed that someone in our family would do this, so that our little Hannah would have a Chinese cousin! God is so good to us; so often has He listened to our prayers and granted them!

I ask for your prayers for my cousin and her family along their adoption journey as well. It is so exciting to be experiencing this at the same time with them. I just wish we lived closer. Another blessing has come out of this, though. My cousin and I have been out of touch for a few years now, and this has opened a line of communication for us again! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Amanda Deardorff said...

yay! A new cousin and a new niece! still thinking of you and chip and praying for your success!!!

Unknown said...

I am very excited for you all!!! I have loved you and will always love you because you are a part of my family. I can't believe that Paula is adopting also. That is wonderful for you both. I am sure that it will be helpful and wonderful to have someone share this experience with you and Chip. I have always wanted to adopt as well. We will see what happens after a few years after Robert is out of school and we have a good home. I am praying for you all and I am spreading this wonderful message.

Love you so much,
Heather